Track the villas you like by adding them to your Shortlist
There are four key features that make the Emerald Villa a fantastic 7 bedroom holiday home for a real family occasion:
(1) The pool area – spacious deck area, planting, privacy, lake view, plenty of chairs and loungers, waterfall feature
(2) The beds – pillow-top bedding and high quality mattresses for a really good night’s sleep
(3) The games room – pool table, air hockey, system linked XBox consoles, pachinko machines and more to keep all the big kids entertained
(4) The convenience – close to Disney, shops, restaurants and much more, and the range of facilities and equipment in the villa (just ask)
Viewed 5 times in the past few days
1 recent enquiries, with the latest sent on Monday, 15 April 2019
Why we like to stay in
Emerald Island Resort...
★ Gated community with clubhouse, communal pool and sports courts
★ Quick route to Walt Disney World Resort via US192
★ Premium Outlets, Seaworld and Universal Studios via Interstate 4
★ Close to Rolling Oaks Commons shopping plaza on US192
★ Varied selection of restaurants on US192
The rates listed below are for renting the ENTIRE VILLA for the stated duration (and not per person). That means you pay the same rate regardless of how many people are staying. Booking through Disney Villas Florida also gives you the best price with no Service Fee, so you're unlikely to find the same villa cheaper. Where prices 'per week' are quoted, additional nights are normally priced on a pro rata basis. Where rates are shown in different currencies e.g. UK Sterling and US Dollar, this means that the owner accepts payment in either of the currencies. Click on the 'Booking Details' tab for details of any discounts which may apply or optional extras e.g. Pool Heating.
Rates for renting this villa and
not per person.
April 16 - June 30
US$2410 per week
July - August
US$2725 per week
September 1 - October 6
US$2410 per week
October 7 - 31
US$2725 per week
November 1 - 18
US$2050 per week
US$3210 per week
November 26 - December 16
US$2050 per week
Christmas / New Year
US$3210 per week
Where the rate shows '+ tax' alongside, then local taxes at 13.5% must be added to this price. Quoting US Dollar prices net of local taxes, is common place. Where '+ tax' is not shown alongside, then the prices already include local taxes. To estimate the price to rent this villa, enter the number of nights to stay and select the period which corresponds to your arrival date. Where there is a change of rate during your stay, this will not be factored into the price. If the everything looks ideal, don't forget to enquire about this villa.
No. of Nights
When booking, payment is normally made using a bank transfer, a UK Sterling cheque or a US Dollar check. Where indicated, the owners of this villa are also able to take payment using PayPal or a credit card.
Read what previous and returning guests have had to say about this Florida villa
"The Emerald Villa was exactly as described on the website. The bedrooms were comfortable and elegant. The kitchen was well stocked to prepare and serve our Thanksgiving dinner. We also had a party with additional guests on Sunday for our 50th wedding anniversary and still had plenty of entertaining room. The game room was a hit, our grandchildren loved it--as well as the adult children. The area is convenient to everything, shopping, dining and Disney parks. I would recommend this to anyone considering a visit to Walt Disney World. Thanks Jo and Andrew for all your support."
Linda C Nov 2014
"We were two families with four children between 10 and 14 vacationing for the Canadian March break in the sunny Florida. The villa is in excellent condition and it is matching the pictures 100%. The owners are great and ready to help at any time before, during and even after the vacation. All the amenities are of high quality! The waterfall is a nice added feature of the pool. The sound system outside on the deck is a very pleasant addition. We are really recommending the villa. Thank you Andrew and Jo for your lovely hosting!"
Dorin M March 2015
"Emerald Villa was the perfect accommodations for our families Florida`s Disney Vacation. When not on the Disney property our family of 15 spent many hours on the partially covered enclosed lanai with pool and enjoying the on property game room. The pool area had two tables and enough chairs to accommodate all of us. LOVED the pool. Loved not having any homes behind us, which gave it a private feel. It was truly a pleasure to rent from Jo and Andrew. They responded quickly to any questions we had. Property manager, Susan, was also quick to meet a few small needs we had during our stay. It was a great rental experience and would recommend this property."
Bonnie K June 2015
Rental charges included all the following - no hidden extra charges:
· All sales and tourist taxes at 13%
· Use of telephone for local, national and international calls free of charge
· WiFi Internet access and computer
· Pool and spa heating
· Use of gas barbecue (with no additional charges for gas used).
· Cable TV
· Selection of BluRay movies, top console games, XBox 360’s system linked and online, board games and more
· Membership of the resort and use of all facilities, gym, sauna, communal pool and tennis courts etc
Full terms and conditions are provided prior to booking
Emerald Island is a newer upmarket gated community, hidden away amongst woodland and offering executive villas, with the added benefit of a clubhouse and all the facilities you would expect from a holiday resort.
Boasting excellent community facilities centered around the huge clubhouse, guests have use of the community pool and sunbathing area, spa and sauna, gym and exercise room, games arcade and an internet cafe. Outside, there are tennis courts and basketball courts for the more sporty and children's play areas for the toddlers. All this and nature trails around the surrounding conversation and woodland area.
Heading around 2 miles towards US192, there is the Formosa Gardens Village shopping complex, which has a supermarket, pharmacy, walk-in medical centre, liquor store and a selection of other shops (including an ATM cash machine). For eating out, there is a selection of restaurants and eateries, which include an Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, TGI Fridays, Giordano's Italian restaurant, as well as both a Chinese take-away and Japanese sushi bar. For quick snacks, there is also a Subway, Taco Bell and Dairy Queen. Heading onto US192 towards Kissimmee, you will find countless restaurants for eating out and an almost equal number of themed crazy golf to work off the meal!
Enquiry Form for Florida Villa #408 - 7 BR sleeps 16, Private Pool & Spa
To view the pictures full size, simply move your mouse over or click them.
***** The Emerald Villa ..... there is no finer!
Spa or Hot Tub
Computer or Laptop
Barbecue or Grill
Pool Heating Available
TVs in Bedrooms
Stroller / Infant Cot
Free International Calls
4 Parking Spaces
Living & Dining Areas
Lounge and Dining
The villa comes with the following features and much more:-
• Spacious living area (over 3,900 square feet)
• Cathedral ceilings with feature open viewing gallery landing on the first floor
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Huge Full HDTV 50” TV entertainment centre with Cable HDTV and digital surround in the family room
• Large range of the best rated games and DVD’s for all tastes
• Games room equipped with extremely high quality gaming tables including Brunswick pool, foosball, air hockey and four pachinko pinball machines
• 4 gaming consoles including Xbox 360’s system linked and online with 32” LCD HDTV’s
• WiFi connection and laptop for e-mails
• Full 50” HD plasma in the game room complete with Cable HD platinum viewing
• Telephones throughout
• Fully equipped kitchen with everything from waffle makers to coffee machines and juicers
• Full utilities room for laundry etc.
The villa has 7 bedrooms, 5½ bathrooms and it will comfortably sleep 14 to 16 persons (plus infants). There are four master bedrooms and three twin rooms. All bedrooms have adjoining bathrooms.
• Luxurious furnishings throughout, including pillowtop quality hypoallergenic bedding
• Luxury towels and linens
• Televisions and media players in all bedrooms
• Themed children’s bedrooms (for fairy princesses and bunk-bed cowboys)
Situated in the prestigious enclave area of the popular “Emerald Island resort”, the enclave consists of the largest and more luxurious homes at the resort. The Emerald Villa is sited on an extra large plot, that offers extra peace, quiet and privacy. The Southerly facing pool deck backs onto a lake and has beautiful views of a lake and woodland / lowland nature preserve.
• Extremely private custom designed heated pool and separate spa, including a soothing rock waterfall, tropical plants and atmospheric evening lighting
• Music outside by the pool
• Fully extended southerly facing pool deck with covered lanai / porched area offering shade where needed under fans
• Gas barbecue grill