Track the villas you like by adding them to your Shortlist
The villa, with a privately screened south facing pool, has been owned by the same English owners since new. As regular visitors to Florida the owners at constantly on top of the standard of the home with regard to furniture, fittings and decoration. The owners are supported by a very able and long established management company in the area who are always available to guests, including the provision of Disney tickets.
The villa has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for a maximum occupancy of 8 people. It is light and bright inside, a typical open plan Florida villa.
Floors are tile throughout the living area and kitchen as well as the two bathrooms. The bedrooms have carpeted floors.
Viewed 2 times in the past few days
11 recent enquiries, with the latest sent on Sunday, 24 June 2018
Why we like to stay in
Indian Ridge Oaks...
★ Gated community with communal pool and sports courts
★ Quick route to Walt Disney World Resort via US192
★ Premium Outlets, Seaworld and Universal Studios via Interstate 4
★ Rolling Oaks Commons and Formosa Gardens shopping plazas nearby on US192
★ Varied selection of restaurants on US192
Villa Enquiry Form
The rates listed below are for renting the ENTIRE VILLA for the stated duration (and not per person). That means you pay the same rate regardless of how many people are staying. Booking through Disney Villas Florida also gives you the best price with no Service Fee, so you're unlikely to find the same villa cheaper! Where prices 'per week' are quoted, additional nights are normally priced on a pro rata basis. Where both UK Sterling and US Dollar rates are available, the price is one or the other (not both!). Click on the 'Booking Details' tab for details of any discounts which may apply or optional extras e.g. Pool Heating.
Rates for renting this villa and
not per person.
June 1 - August 31
£545 per week
September 1 - October 31
£495 per week
November 1 - December 18
£445 per week
£510 per week
January 1 - February 28
£465 per week
March 1 - May 31
£510 per week
£525 per week
June 1 - August 31
£565 per week
September 1 - October 31
£510 per week
November 1 - December 20
£465 per week
Christmas / New Year
£525 per week
Where the rate shows '+ tax' alongside, then local taxes at 13.5% must be added to this price. Quoting US Dollar prices net of local taxes, is common place. Where '+ tax' is not shown alongside, then the prices already include local taxes. To estimate the price to rent this villa, enter the number of nights to stay and select the period which corresponds to your arrival date. Where there is a change of rate during your stay, this will not be factored into the price. If the everything looks ideal, don't forget to enquire about this villa.
No. of Nights
When booking, payment is normally made using a bank transfer, a UK Sterling cheque or a US Dollar check. Where indicated, the owners of this villa are also able to take payment using PayPal or a credit card.
Read what previous and returning guests have had to say about this Florida villa
RENTAL AGREEMENT AND RULES
Please read these rental terms and conditions carefully
1. The rental home is self contained. Guests are responsible for food, paper goods, cleaning supplies and other necessities required during your stay. The owners provide linens and bath towels including towels for use in the pool area. A daily maid service is not part of the housekeeping service. A clean of the home and washing of linens and towels will take place on your departure, though a washing machine and dryer are provided for your use during your stay, if you require.
2. The maximum number of guests sleeping in the home is 8. Guests are not allowed to exceed this occupancy number. The owners require to know the names and ages of those sleeping in the home for insurance and liability purposes. The owners do not accept any responsibility for accidents, injuries or illness that may occur during your stay. The owners also are not responsible for loss of any personal belongings or valuables of a guest.
3. Unless otherwise advised and agreed with the owners, arrival at the home should not before 4.00-p.m. local time. The home should be vacated by 10.00-a.m. local time on your day of departure, unless once again, agreed with the owners.
4. To make an inquiry a firm booking, a non-refundable deposit equal to £100 for each week of your stay will be required. The outstanding balance will be required 8 weeks before guests’ entry date. During the period of 8 weeks to the date of entry, should the guest cancel, the owners shall only at their discretion consider giving any partial refund depending on whether they are able to re-let the villa for the same period. The owners would presume that the guest would have holiday insurance to cover the cost of any late cancellation.
5. No smoking of any kind is permitted in the home. No pets are permitted.
6. Do not disable any door exit alarm that leads to the pool area. Such alarms have to be in place according to Florida law.
7. Children must be supervised at all times in the pool and pool area. Guests swim and use the pool at their own risk. There should be no running, diving into the pool or horseplay in the pool area. Please do not take glasses into the pool area. Especially after 10.00-p.m. please keep noise levels to a very minimum so as not to disturb neighbours. Please take care if guests are bouncing balls in this area as you may inadvertently tear, rip or damage the screen. The guest will be responsible for all such damage.
8. There shall be no re-arranging of furniture or bedding. Absolutely nothing shall be removed from the property at any time, for any reason. If anything is missing, broken or misused, the guest will be held responsible. Should accidental damage occur during the stay of guests, please inform our management company immediately.
9. Guests shall allow the owner or the management company acting on their behalf, access to the home for the purposes of repair and inspection. This right of access will be exercised in a reasonable manner.
10. The number of vehicles that can be parked on the drive in front of the garage is two. There shall be absolutely no parking on the lawn as our lawns have a ground irrigation system that could be damaged.
An established residential neighbourhood that offers easy access to Walt Disney World Resort and the attractions via Old Lake Wilson Road. Being located in a woodland conservation area, this is a great place to unwind from a hectic day at the parks.
The community has a communal pool (with cabana), tennis courts for the more energetic and children's play ground. All are designated for use by residents and guests only.
Highway US192 with its shops and restaurants is around 3 miles north of the Indian Ridge Oaks community. The Formosa Gardens Village shopping complex, which has a supermarket and pharmacy, walk-in medical centre, liquor store and a selection of other shops (including an ATM cash machine) is about 1/2 mile further. Here you will also find a selection of restaurants and eateries, which include an Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, TGI Fridays, Giordan's Italian restaurant, as well as both a Chinese take-away and Japanese sushi bar. For quick snacks, there is also a Subway, Taco Bell and Dairy Queen.
To view the pictures full size, simply move your mouse over or click them.
A ”Home from Home” in Florida
Pool Heating Available
TVs in Bedrooms
Stroller / Infant Cot
2 Parking Spaces
Living & Dining Areas
The living area of open plan design is L-shaped. Off of the living area are two small hallways to the various bedrooms all along one side of the villa. Within the living area are a three seater and two seater sofas in addition to a large single armchair. Here also is a television with cable channels, a VCR, DVD players and music centre. These are on top of a large cabinet with drawers full of books for you to read or even swap or take away, and a cupboard of full of videos (many for children). To the side of the living area (the foot of the L shaped room), close to a sliding door to the pool area, is a dining area with a large table and 6 chairs.
The kitchen, once again, is open plan looking onto the living and dining area. The kitchen is fully equipped with a large fridge/freezer, a gas cooker and oven. microwave, waste disposal, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster and kettles. Within this area is also a round table and 4 dining chairs. The main telephone point is also in the kitchen area. At the end of the kitchen adjacent to a door to the garage are some white folding doors where are an automatic washing machine and tumble dryer are available for use by guests. Also in the kitchen is a large shelved cupboard where normally are kept an iron, flash lamps, a simple medical box and spare lamp bulbs. An ironing board is normally stored in the garage where also there is an internal clothes line that can be stretched across the garage if you choose to dry and air clothes this way.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom with his and hers vanity units, a large shower cubicle as well as a ”garden tub” walk-in bath. The mater bedroom also has a large walk-in clothes closet, a television and telephone.
The front bedroom of the villa has a queen sized bed and the other two bedrooms have two single beds in each. All these bedrooms have plenty of storage space and wardrobes. All these bedrooms have televisions in them. A second family bathroom has a bath and a combined shower unit, along with a towel cupboard.
The pool area is bounded by PVC panels on each side and a thick hedge at the rear, which makes it private. The area is south facing so guests can enjoy the sun for most if not all of the day. Under a covered area looking out on to the pool itself is a round table and four cushioned chairs. Here also is a towel stand to dry guests towels or swimming costumes. By the pool are two cushioned loungers and another reclining cushioned chairs.